This is the 1st annual BCC Color Run 5K. This event is held on one of the most beautiful trails in Alabama's largest state park. All proceeds go directly to Backwoods Christian Camp and help provide scholarships for kids to be able to attend camp each summer. This event is for all ages!
Event details and schedule
Need to know:
- Park entrance fee:
- $5 per Adult (age 12+)
- $2 per Child (age 4 to 11)
- $2 per Senior (age 62+)
- Free for ages 3 & under
- There will be signs directing you to registration the morning of the event. Signs will be set up from both entrances to the park.
- 8:00-8:45 am Registration
- 8:50 am Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00 am BCC Color Run Begins!
- There will be booths and refreshments at the race
- Park entrance fees are good for the entire day, so you can stay after the race and enjoy Oak Mountain State Park!
What to wear:
- You will be getting color powder on you during the run (non-toxic, washable). If you pre-register by April 15th, you will be guaranteed a BCC Color Run tshirt. If you do not pre-register, you may bring your own white shirt to wear so the colors show up.
Backwoods Christian Camp