- Race Results
REGISTRATION IS STILL AVAILABLE! Register at the Downtown City Park on Saturday, 9/28 from 11 a.m to 5 p.m. or on race day, Sunday, 9/29. Race Day registration opens at 7 a.m.
From the Diaper Dash to the 10K, there's fun to be had for your entire family in Downtown Paso Robles!
The 2013 Fun Run features five races:
- 10K Run with a prize purse for the top 3 male and female finishers
- 5K Run or Walk with a prize purse for the top male and female finisher
- 1/2 Mile Kids Run, for little runners 5-12 year old
- 75-yard Kids' Dash, for kids under 5 years old
- Diaper Dash for our littlest runners...crawlers!
100% of all race entry fees support three local non-profits. You choose which non-profit your entry fee will support.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- Jack's Helping Hand
- Paso Robles Library Foundation
Enjoys Kids' Day in the Park featuring giant inflatables, a kid's train, face painting and more. And it's all FREE!!
Pre-race packet pick-up and race registration at downtown City Park on Saturday, Sept 28th from 11-5pm
Registration is available on race day, but register before September 6th and save $5 per race!
Event schedule and times
7:00 am Race Day Registration & Packet Pick-up Opens
8:00 am 10k Run presented by the Paso Robles Inn
9:15 am 5k Run & Walk presented by IQMS
10:15 am 1/2 Mile Kid's Race presented by Zurn Wilkins
10:35 am 75-yard Kid's Dash presented by the REC Foundation
10:50 am Diaper Dash presented by Idlers
11:30 am Awards Ceremony & Prize Give-away
Enjoy Kids Day in the Park activities all afternoon, presented by Yesterdays Sportswear!
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Paso Robles Downtown City Park Spring Street between 11th & 12th Streets Paso Robles, CA 93446Get Directions