• See yourself swim with two videotaping sessions -before and after
• Small group environment...space is limited to 10 • Learn the techniques used by top triathletes and Olympians
• The teaching methods used are simple and easy to understand
• After just one clinic you will swim faster with LESS effort
• Training tips and recovery suggestions will also be provided
About Karlyn Pipes-Neilsen
Karlyn LOVES teaching triathletes and swimmers how to swim FASTER with less EFFORT! She lives in Kona, HI and is known world-wide for being an accomplished swimmer having set 200 masters world records to date. However, she is equally as talented as an instructor and uses her high energy to deliver a fun and fast paced clinic. The drills and technique Karlyn uses are simple and make sense. you "get it". For great articles and FREE videos on technique by Karlyn, visit www.aquaticedge.orgApproximate clinic schedule: 30 min in a classroom setting 1-hour water session 1:30 min. classroom to watch "before" videos 1-hour water session 30 minutes to review "after" videos Space is limited so register now!