- Society’s unrealistic standards of beauty.
- Advertisements that lower your self-esteem and make you feel “not good enough.”
- The photo-shopped and digitally-enhanced pictures you see in the media that make you feel “less than.”
- Any form of bullying.
- The diet mentality and the practice of making your appearance more important than your health.
- Negative body image and body discrimination.
- Being anyone but your beauty-full self.
Event details and schedule
Join us for a fun-filled morning where you can:
- Get some exercise
- Feed your body
- Tell us what you LOVE about yourself in the photo booth
- Make something cool in the Lil’ Rebels Kid Zone
- Bring your well-behaved, calm, and on-a-leash dogs to strut their stuff with you
- Pick up some new REbeLishments in the Perfectly You Plaza
- Win a prize, and . . .
- Become empowered to stage your own RebeLution!
Registration opens at 7:30 am, the walk begins at 9:00 in the BVNW Parking lot.