Note: This meal is not for health fanatics and it is not recommended for those with high cholesterol.
Submitted by: Paul Dudkowski
Servings: 10 people
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb Kielbasa Polish Sausage (diced into cubes)
- 1 lb Hot Dogs (cut up)
- 3 or 4 Hamburgers (diced into cubes)
- 4 cups of water (for macaroni and cheese)
- 2 Boxes of Macaroni and Cheese
- 3 Slices of American Cheese
- 1 lb French Fries
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon of Pepper
- Barbecue Chips
- Smoke and cook all meat over the fire.
- Lay down a piece of foil over the grill on the fire.
- Allow French fries to cook on it until slightly browned (flip a few times).
- Place a large foil pan (at least 3 inches in depth) over the fire, pour water in.
- Once water is boiling add in macaroni.
- Drain the water when the macaroni is ready.
- Mix in Macaroni and Cheese ingredients.
- Stir in American Cheese.
- Add all three meats to the macaroni and stir.
- Add the French fries to the macaroni and stir.
- Add in all other ingredients.
- Lastly, crunch barbecue potato chips on top and stir.