Any recipe is easy if you can throw all the ingredients in a wrap. Try these fajitas on your next camping trip.
Submitted by Valerie BoyingtonPrep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3-4 servings
- Chicken breast
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Dash of curry and chili powder
- Bottle of Buttermilk Ranch
- Tsp of dill weed
- Fajita wraps
- Cut strips of chicken breast.
- Cut up strips of green bell pepper.
- Cut up onion.
- Add chicken strips to hot pan of olive oil, cook until all is solid white.
- Add your pepper and onion.
- Add some salt, pepper, ground garlic, curry powder and chili powder.
- Cook until your pepper is dark green but still crunchy.
- Use a bottle of Buttermilk Ranch dressing for sauce.
- Add about 2 tsp. of chili powder and a tsp. of dill weed to sauce.
- From there you just roll your chicken up in a wrap.