Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make dessert. Clean up is easy when you can eat it right out of the banana peel.
Submitted by Heather
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Take a whole banana with the peel on and cut lengthwise.
- Open up a bit and mash insides of banana with a fork.
- Pour in chocolate chips, peanut butter, marshmallows and/or nuts.
- Fold everything back up, wrap in foil, and place on hot coals, turning every 3-4 minutes.
- When chips are melted, open up and enjoy with a spoon!