Run, Walk or Jog to help families with children prevent becoming homeless during a crisis, by helping to raise money for rental & utility assistance at the 4th RACE To End Homelessness 5K! The race will be held at Cypress Grove Park just before National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week!
Bring your family & friends to enjoy the Run, Raffle & Health Fair Saturday, November 12, 2016. Proceeds benefit A Grateful Mind International, a 501c3 operating as Community Outreach Services agency to provides Central Florida’s homeless and poverty stricken men, women & children with Emergency Crisis Assistance & Educational Resources to help them move beyond their crisis!
- FREE T-SHIRTS Until they're gone!
- FREE GIFT BAGS! Until they're gone!
- FINISHER MEDALS FOR THE 1ST 50
- FREE Kiddie Mile Dash n' Fun Run!(Ages 10 & under)
Save the date! Join The Movement! Run, Walk or Jog on one-day, for one-cause to impact the lives of Central Florida families at risk of becoming homeless! RACE To End Homelessness Saturday November 12, 2016!
For more information and or updates visit A Grateful Mind's RACE site at:www.theRaceToEndHomelessness.org
Event details and scheduleRACE DAY FUN:
- 7:00 am: Registration, check in, raffle opens
- 7:45 am: Pre-race rally at the start line.
- 8:00 am: 5K start (runners, then walkers)
- 10:30 am: Awards ceremony
- Top Overall 1st Place Male & Female Runner 5K
- Finisher Medals for Top 50 from 5k
- Top Fundraiser Award
"Kiddie Mile Dash n' Fun Run" All children are rewarded.
Please visit our race site for updates and/or additions: www.TheRaceToEndHomelessness.org
We will see you there!!
A Grateful Mind International