Go Get it Gal Offers a Cycling Tour for women and their sweethearts (or come solo!) Aug. 24-31, 2013. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary experience.
Go to:the Go Get it Gal website for more information, a video, and Frequently Asked Questions. Spaces are limited!
Ever dreamed about riding the mountain stages of the Tour de France? Do you need time away to bicycle, relax, pamper yourself and meet fun people? Do you want to have adventures in a laid-back way? Then, the Go Get it Gal tour is for you. Stay in a luxury chalet and get a training plan. The tour includes: a 12-week training plan, breakfast/dinner/snacks, van support, and airport transfers. We call it the Sweetheart Tour because you can bring your sweetie, riding or not riding or come solo.
Ride the Alps!What is included in the tour?
- transport to and from the chalet and the Geneva (Switzerland) Airport
- 6 days of supported cycling
- Deluxe accommodations (shared room with an in-room bathroom) in a chalet
- 7 breakfasts, 5 dinners with wine; snacks at the chalet after riding
- 12-week bicycle training plan with a USAT Triathlon certified coach, with two teleseminar calls
What is not included?
- Two dinners are on your own (so you can experience local cuisine outside the chalet)
- Bike mechanic services
What you need:
- a newer road bike gear from climbing and newer tires, recently checked out by bike mechanic.
- proper training, make sure you participate in the training plan that comes with your registration.
- A positive and fun attitude.