The FrostFit Team Challenge
Alan from the movie The Hangover considered himself a one man wolf pack but after meeting a few buddies they grew it into a four man wolf pack and together they went running around the desert the likes of which I shall not discuss here. You may be asking yourself, what does this have to do with CrossFit? Will we be asked to run around Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine for time? No, but we want you to bring your wolf pack to our gym and lift heavy things.
Its going to be cold outside but inside, you and your wolf pack will have the time of your life with our fist annual FrostFit Team Challenge. CrossFit SoCo has added this event to showcase the true spirit if CrossFit with a series of events designed for camaraderie and teamwork.
- It all starts at 8:00 a.m, one day.
- Registration starts December 1st up to 50 Teams
- Teams will consist of two people (2 males, 2 females, or co-ed)
- There will be three events and one final
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- Registration is $80 per Team or $40 per person
- Spectator challenges including: Car rope pull, Snowboard glove pull up contest and more
Bring your wolf pack and well bring ours!
*look for exact schedule update coming soon.