This beginner's level class involves warm up exercise, tumbling skills, floor exercise routines and locomotive exercises. Program will be held at Elm Street Center from 4-4:45 pm on Mondays & Wednesdays (7 week session)
* Parents and siblings are not allowed in the class during class time. If your child will not stay in class without you perhaps he/she is not ready for gymnastics at this time.
* Children must be dropped off by parent or guardian at least 10 minutes before the start of their class.
* Children should wear leotards or comfortable shorts and shirts. If tights are worn, we prefer they have no feet in them to prevent slipping.
* Hair worn up and out of the way makes it much easier to use our head and arms.
* Parents please wait outside until the instructor comes to the door to let you know class is over.
* If you come early, please wait until the class ahead of us is over before you enter. This enables each class to get their full schedule time.
* The last class of the session will be an open class where parents and friends are invited to view the children's progress.
Gymnastics Attendance Policy:
All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian. Child will not be allowed to attend class if not properly signed in by parent or guardian.