The August Race is nearly sold-out!!
NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE August RACE.
RACE START TIME IS 6PM FOR AUGUST
PRE-REGISTRATION (ON-LINE OR MAIL-IN) IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED FOR THE AUGUST RACE
- Post registration costs are significantly higher to encourage pre-registration and to expedite pre-race activities.
- Due to parking restrictions at West Hill Park, the races will be limited to 125 runners.
- The Trail Runs are in their 19th year and held on the last Thursday of June, July & August. Course measured by the GPS & Wheel. Over 75% is wooded, generally rolling & shady. Some rough spots. Remainder on paved/gravel roads.
- Cancelled only in event of lightning and/or other severe weather…not if it is merely raining.
- AWARDS: 1st Place M/F, top 3 M/F for each age group, Series M/F leader awarded following August race.
- Ample food & drinks. BBQ after August race. Ample parking, sheltered registration, indoor restrooms, awards/raffle, prizes & refreshments.
- 2015 results and age group records: June, July, August
Event details and schedule
Deadlines (For August Race Only):
- On-line registration up until noon on the day of the race or until race capacity is reached.
- Post registration will not be available at the race if the race has met capacity.
- NOTE: We are encouraging pre-registration to expedite pre-race activities.
LOCATION / TIMES:
- Race is located at West Hill Park on Quaker Street in Northbridge (not the Dam!!!) - New Location as of 2013:
- Start Time: 6:30PM for June & July, 6:00pm for August
- Directions from Northbridge/Whitinsville: get on to Rte 122 and go to the Hartford Avenue intersection and take Hartford Ave East for 1.5 miles, take a left on to Upton Road for 0.9 miles. take a right on to Quaker Street for 0.2 miles. Park entrance is on your right continue on to registration area which is up the hill from a large parking lot (before the pond).
Like us on FACEBOOK
Tri-Valley Front Runners