Online Education class. 8:30pm Eastern / 7:30pm Central / 6:30pm Mountain / 5:30pm Pacific
Level 4: Presence of Mind
* What is meant by the present moment? How does one trust it?
* How does one discriminate between the transient and the eternal?
* What are the effects of positive and negative thoughts?
* How is the mind influenced by the three qualities inherent in all things?
* The importance of meditation.
Once you register, you will be sent additional instructions with a password to get into the classroom. In addition, for new online students as part of those instructions, we will work with you to schedule a one-on-one session prior to the class. This one-on-one is mandatory and is set up to help checkout your gear -- assure that you are audible and visible -- and also to get you comfortable with navigating the online classroom.
For new online students, we must get your registration by the deadline so that we have sufficient time to schedule the one-on-one session prior to the class date. These sessions take about 20-30 minutes to provide an orientation to the classroom before your first class, however, as it may also involve helping with the equipment -- an hour will be scheduled. Due to the nature of this limited-seating class, there is no refund available if you withdraw after the deadline or fail to attend an agreed upon one-on-one session without providing advance notice.