XMW Readiness Survivor Challenge
Can you shoot a pumpkin from 300 yards? Can you throw a tomahawk or knife and hit your target? What about hand guns? Can you disarm an assailants weapon? Will you survive in the woods for 3 days with nothing but a pocket full of supplies, if you need to? Do you know how to filter water, forage for food and cook it? Can you make snares or fish lines to trap and eat?
Our Readiness Survivor Challenge will teach this and more as you learn to compete!
AS INDIVIDUALS OR TEAMS
- THROWING KNIVES & TOMAHAWKS
- HAND GUN AND RIFLE RANGE
- BIRD DOG HUNTING AND SHOTGUNS
- TRACKING AND HOG HUNTS (additional $215)
- COMBAT FIELD MEDICINE
- CAMOUFLAGE, ESCAPE AND EVADE
- BASIC HAND TO HAND AND WEAPON COMBAT
- CLEANING SAFETY
- FISHING LINES AND SPEAR FISHING
- BUILDING SHELTERS
- SCENARIO SIMULATIONS
- CAMPING INCLUDED
- 6 GOURMET MEALS - BEAST FEAST
Event schedule and times
January 18 - 20, 2013
Friday 6PM to Sunday 4PM
Additional custom dates by request for larger teams.