Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
- San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (SFNO) is an annual festival in New Orleans featuring an Encierro (bull run), which replicates and pays homage to the world famous Encierro of Pamplona, Spain or "The Running of the Bulls." However, our bulls are members of the Big Easy Rollergirls and skaters from rollerderby leagues across the globe!
- An estimated 12,000 participants were chased by over 350 RollerBulls in 2012 for the 6th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans, aka The Running of the Bulls in New Orleans. Your registration allows you entrance to the festival grounds at The Sugar Mill and participation in the Running of the Bulls.
- Help us deliver the fun by registering for SFNO VII by being an active supportor and registrant.
- Corredor: $10 This is the minimum registration that allows entrance to the festival grounds and participation in the Running of the Bulls.
- Patron: $30 Value ($20 through April 30th, $25 May 1st through July 4th) Patron registrants get a 2013 Official SFNO T-shirt, entrance to the festival grounds and participation in the Running of the Bulls.
- VIP: $75 ($55 for the first 200 or through April 30th, $65 May 1st through June 15th) VIP registrants get OPEN BAR from 6:30AM until Noon on Saturday July 13th with seating inside*, a 2013 Official SFNO T-shirt & a 2013 Dated Panuelo (Bandanna) entrance to the festival grounds and participation in the Running of the Bulls.
- *seating will be limited
- Registrations taken after June 30th are not guaranteed a t-shirt at Packet Pickup due to production lead-times for printing. These registrant shirts will be mailed after the event at no extra cost.
- NO ICE CHESTS, CHAIRS (unless given permission by festival organizers for special needs registrants), OR LARGE UMBRELLAS ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS
- CHILDREN UNDER 10 ARE ALLOWED FREE ONTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS WITH REGISTERED GUARDIANS
- CHILDREN UNDER 10 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN IN THE ENCIERRO AND ARE TO STAY OFF OF THE STREETS
- NO STROLLERS ALLOWED ON THE ROUTE DURING THE RUNNING OF THE BULLS
- NO VEHICLES, MANUAL OR GAS POWERED, ARE ALLOWED ON ROUTE DURING THE RUNNING OF THE BULLS WITHOUT APPROVAL OF FESTIVAL ORGANIZERS, NOLA BULLS, LLC
Event schedule and times
Event schedule and times
Friday July 12th, El Txupinazo. 5-9 PM, featuring live music, DJs, performances from local dance troupes, a Roller Derby demo, Food and Beverages...event is open and free to the public
Saturday July 13th, The Running of the Bulls. 6:30AM-1PM, featuring hundreds of RollerBulls, live music, DJs, The Reverend Psych Ward, Food and Beverages and much much more. Registration is required for entry onto the festival grounds.
NO ICE CHESTS