Sunfish - Swimming Lessons - 5:30pm - Fall II
Start: Monday, November 5, 2012
Mounds View , MN 55112
- Ages: 3-5 years
- Ratio of 4 participants-to-1 instructor
This class is for new swimmers who may be apprehensive in the water, or who have never had swim lessons. Sunfish class introduces swimmers to the pool and helps them develop safe water habits in a fun and encouraging environment.
Compare to: Foss - Little 1 & Middle 1
A TYPICAL CLASS
Students play games to practice putting their faces in the water and swimming with floatation.
Class Length: 30 minutes
- Increased comfort around and in water
- Increased knowledge of water safety
- Adjustment to swim lessons at a relaxed, comfortable pace
- Readiness for next swim instruction level- Pike/Goldfish