USSSA is the industry leader in promoting world-class athletic events because we specialize in providing some of the finest competition in the country. We offer you the same quality competition regardless of whether you are affiliated with a Recreational YMCA Team or a Local Select Team or a Nationally Competitive Travel Team--We roll out the red carpet for everyone in Montgomery! Simply put Montgomery USSSA has raised the standard for quality athletic events.
USSSA is the industry leader in Alabama for one reason ? We will not compromise when it comes to quality! Here are just a few things you can count on when your team enters a Montgomery USSSA event.
- Competition at all levels for 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grade Boys and Girls.
- First Class clean and dependable facilities at the Montgomery Cramton Bowl Multiplex
- We provide FREE USSSA Sanction before June 1st!
- Starting a new team visit www.playusssa.com
- At Montgomery USSSA Events Team insurance is always FREE!
- Instant response: We are full time USSSA professionals if you have a question we will answer it immediately via email and we will be there to help you every step of the way starting a new team.
- High quality team trophies for 1st and 2nd place and 3rd place teams in every division.
- High quality individual trophies for 1st and 2nd place teams in every division.
- General playing rules are posted on our Alabama State USSSA Basketball Website.
- ALL 4 Players rosters are required to be online at USSSA.com at tip off.
- Length of game ? first team to score 21 points or 15 minutes running clock. Teams will
be given 2-5 minutes warm-up before game at the same basket.
- Pool play schedule generally posted by Tuesday night 9pm at www.playusssa.com
- We provide Class 3 High School or NCAA Officials!
- We provide adult Clock keepers at every Montgomery USSSA events.
- Three FREE gate passes. Two Head Coaches and one team bookkeeper.
- Immediate Text messaging and email updates of pool game scores and bracket results at www.usssa.com ? No more waiting at the gym until midnight to find out what seed your team will be or how your team placed ? Just go to our USSSA web site!
- On-line entry available at www.usssa.com Signing up for events is simple to do. Just click on the higher price of the event to enter 2-3-4-5 events. Then log on your USSSA managers menu and look for ?view schedule? to look at the 2-3-4-5 events you signed up for and print them off. Online payment is due the Monday before by 9pm.
- Register and pay entry fees online at www.usssa.com and save $20.00 on your entry cost at Montgomery USSSA Events at Cramton Bowl Multiplex. Online payment is Due the Monday before by 9pm. If you wish to pay cash or check at the gym please add $20.00 to the entry fee and contact your tournament director you intend to pay at the gym.
- One Head Coach is required to check in with the tournament director 45 minutes before game time. We will start on-time and stay on-time at all Montgomery USSSA Events. Please be warmed up and ready to tip off.
- If a team pulls out for any reason after the schedule is posted that team will forfeit the entry fee and will not play again until the entry fee is paid to the USSSA State Office. If a team forfeits any pool games that team cannot advance to bracket play! All travel request need to be emailed to us the Monday before. We will do schedules on Tuesday.
- USSSA basketball events are strategically located in destinations you and your entire family are sure to enjoy. Our staff of trained professionals spends countless hours working to provide you with the most fun both on and off the basketball court. Most of our events offer the beauty and fun of downtown Montgomery and some of the best food anywhere in the south. This means no where in Alabama can you have 6 basketball courts under one roof and watch every game for one super low fee!
- Montgomery USSSA tournaments will fill up quickly so make plans now to participate in our World Class events in May and June! Contact Dee Black or Natalie Norman for registration or additional information is posted on our website at www.playusssa.com
- Natalie Norman (Girl's Director)
Cell (334) 538-3712
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dee Black (Boy's Director)
Cell (256) 710-2388