Super Saturday: Run For The End Zone 6K
Start: Saturday, February 1, 2014
Montclair , NJ 07043
Registration Closing Date
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Individual Age group/open
Mascot Mile Fun Walk/Run
Individual Age group/open
A Few Reasons Why Super Saturday Run for the End Zone 6K
Just Might Be the Best NEW Race in New Jersey!
- 5-Year Age Groups (Male/Female)
- $100 Gift Certificates for 1st Place Finisher in each Age Group
- Overall winners (Male/Female) to Receive Cash awards $350/1st; $200/2nd; $100/3rd)
- Top Ten Male & Female Finishers Receive Football-Themed Trophies
- Long Sleeve “Tech Running Shirts for 6K Runners
- Opportunity to Wear Your Favorite Football Jersey as you Sprint Across the Red Hawk Football Field to Score 6K Touchdown!
- One of the Fastest Downhill Finishes to the Sprague Field Stadium
- Awards Given to Best “End Zone” Dances
- After-race “Tailgate-Style Party” for all 6K (no alcohol permitted on Montclair State University campus) bagels, coffee, fruit, juice and water, snacks
- Awards Given to Best Mascots in the “Mascot Mile” (Humans and Pets!)
- Enter Drawings to Win Gift Certificates from Many Local Businesses
- Timing by Compuscore
- Grand Prix 500 Point Race
- FREE Parking ($5 Value)
- Special Guests (to be announced)
Super Saturday Run for the End Zone 6K: You’ll want to celebrate when you finish this 6k race in the end zone of the Montclair State football stadium (just down the road from the Big Game!) in this fun race that takes you from the campus, around the Cedar Grove Reservoir and finishes with a sprint down the hill toward the end zone. Wear you favorite team jersey!
Celebrate your achievement with a “touchdown dance" as you cross the end zone. Prizes will be awarded to the best runners- and best “end zone dances.”
Join us after the race for our “tailgate-style party” with refreshments, fun and special guests. (no alcohol permitted on campus)
Registration: $40 up until Jan. 31; $45 day of race, Feb.1 (Registration includes Free Parking on site and after-race Tailgate Party!)
Mascot Mile Fun Walk/Run: You'll get into the football spirit when you walk or run the Mascot Mile. Bring your kids, pets, grandparents! Prizes for best dressed mascot!
Registration: $15 (Please NOTE: Mascot Mile includes Free Parking and a special "tail"gate-style party - no alcohol is permitted at this event on Montclair State University Campus)
Registration Packet Pickup Jan. 29, 30, 31 at Roadrunner Sports, 65 E. Route 4, Paramus, NJ - check store hours 201-226-0035
Event schedule and times
Registration starts at 9:30am
Mascot Mile begins at 10:30am sharp.
6K begins at 11:05 on campus drive; around Cedar Grove Reservoir; end on Montclair State University Football Field End Zone.