THE EVENT BUILT TO BREAK YOU!
Built to break even the strongest of competitors, and inspired by the grueling training of the U.S. Navy SEALS, the Mayhem covers 11-13 miles on the most rugged terrain, riddled with 20-25 gut wrenching obstacles. As you cross the finish line and receive your Mayhem in the Mud Official dog tag, savor a cold beer (must be 21 +), and enjoy an epic post-party, award ceremony, and some rocking bands.
Will you Conquer the Mayhem?
Mayhem in the Mud proudly supports the Lone Survivor Foundation!
THE MAYHEM IN THE MUD CREED
- I am a special breed built to overcome all obstacles with a forged mental toughness.
- My training, teammates, and courage allow me to prevail over all fear.
- I will not leave anyone behind, and Ill never quit.
- The dog tag I receive at the finish symbolizes my will to persevere on the course and in life.
- I will live life to the fullest as if everyday was my last, and enjoy each moment
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Mayhem in the Mud T-Shirt
- Free Cold Beer from some of best Craft Beer in the Nation - 21 and over
- Official Mayhem in the Mud finishers dog tag
- One hell of a story to share with your friends, family, and co-workers.and all your Facebook buddies
- From Atlanta, GA - 1 Hour, 15 min
- From Birmingham, AL - 2 Hours
- From Chattanooga, TN - 2 Hours
MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT
Military and Students will receive $10 off the ticket price, and will be required to show a valid military or student identification at event check-in, or must pay the full registration fee. Please find the coupon code at mayheminthemud.com under the specific event and then be sure to use during checkout.
Teams of 5 to 15 = $5 rebate per person
Teams of 16 or more = $10 rebate per person
Above rebates will come in the form of a coupon code to be used for any future event registration, and you will receive this code within 4-6 weeks after the event ends via email.
Event schedule and times
COMPETITVE HEAT ONLY 8:00 am sharp - Max 250 Participants
Saturday 8:20 am - 1:20 pm / Sunday 8:20 am - 11:20 am
Remaining heats will start every 20 min beginning at 8:20 am and ending at 1:00 pm.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE VENUE AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR START TIME, to check in, sign waivers, and get yourself mentally ready!
Race packets will be given on race day, and check your email and our website for all details 3 weeks before you deploy! Start Training Mayhem Style!