- Gate fee of $5.00 per day or $10.00 for weekend, for all adults ? children are FREE.
- All gate fees will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
- One hour and forty-five minute scheduling, ? with 90- minute game time ? finish the inning.
- One Umpire per game
- Using two fields at Four Seasons Park on Seil Road in Shorewood, and Stone City?s Fields of Dream
- Slaughter rule of: 15 after 3, 10, after 4, and 8 after
- International rule is in affect if tied after 7 innings
- Tie breaker for pool play is:
Head to head
Least runs scored
Most runs scored
Flip of coin
Champions in each age groups get championship rings.
All players get FREE Pepsi Fountain Drinks
Homers get FREE bat or glove
All players get FREE T?s
Pitcher with shutouts get FREE glove or bat
Ten Strikeouts by pitcher gets FREE glove or bat
Three hit performance gets FREE bat or glove
Only one award per player
First three teams in each level who pay their fee will be accepted. Sharks have one team in each age group.
To register visit:
Stone City Sharks