It doesn't get any simpler than this: join us for a fun run/walk...then drink beer (or Soda for the kids!)...all while raising money for local nonprofit Bolder Options!
Registrants gather at The Local to start and will be navigated along a 5k route through Downtown and surrounding nieghborhoods & parks. When finishing, you will be rewarded with a FREE freshly brewed Badger Hill beer (or a Soda) and a collectors glass!
Checkout more about Badger Hill Brewing @ www.badgerhillbrewing.com
This will be an OPEN course, meaning roads will not be closed. There will be volunteers directing you along the course.
First one accross the Finish line wins the Golden Growler, good for free Beer to take home with you!
Registration is limited to 250 people ONLY! You must bring a valid ID to check-in & get your free beer.
Let's consider this an "Un-Race" as it goes against many principles of those fancy 5k races around the Lakes of Minneapolis or along the River by Harriet Island in St. Paul that you may be familiar with.
- This is not timed
- You will not get a medal when you finish
- There will not be t-shirts given away
You can run, jog, or walk - your choice, no one cares!!!! The only advantages of finishing quicker is colder beer!
What you will get is:
- A FREE BEER! and a FREE Collectors Beer Glass
- A fun time!
- A friendly run/jog/walk with other great people through Downtown & surrounding neighborhood/parks.
- A warm-fuzzy feeling that a portion of this events proceeds will be donated to a local non-profit Bolder Options!
- and, the first one accross the finish line wins the GOLDEN GROWLER, redeemable for free beer to take home with you!
Have fun & drink responsibily. There will not be bag checks at the event.
Parking: We always encourage carpooling and public transit of course! There is plenty of pay-for parking nearby in parking ramps & select on-street parking.
Event schedule and times
5k Fun run/walk starts at 10am sharp. Arrive around 9:30am to ensure adequate time checking in and to participant in pre-race festivities!
Don't forget to bring some $$$ - stick around after your FREE beer and have lunch and/or more beer. There will also be event merchandise for sale.
Apple Adventure Racing