Don';t miss the second annual Strawberry Point School Jingle Jog!
Enjoy a 4 mile run -or- a 1 mile run along the scenic shores of the Strawberry Peninsula and through one of Mill Valleys most beautiful neighborhoods. This is a fundraiser for Strawberry Point School and all profits will go directly to the school and the children of Mill Valley.
* 1 mile run: All 1 mile runners and 4 mile runners start together at Strawberry Village. Participants run down Belvedere to Strawberry Point School. At Strawberry School there will be a fun loop through campus and then the 1 mile runners head back down Belvedere to finish at the Village.
* 4 mile run: Same route as the 1 mile except instead of heading back down Belvedere, runners will continue on E. Strawberry Drive toward Harbor Point. Runners will veer onto Seminary Drive running along the beautiful peninsula and wetlands. Finally, runners will turn North/East up Ricardo (yes, there is a hill!) and then left on Reed Blvd. back to Strawberry Village for the finish.
* For kids age 5 and under they can participate in a free ';dash'; at the event.
* Baby joggers and dogs on leash are welcome.
* Prizes for 1st male / 1st women / 1st girl / 1st boy / 1st person with baby stroller.
* Race starts & finishes at Strawberry Village Shopping Center. Look for signs & balloons.
* Plenty of parking is available at Strawberry Village or along Redwood Highway.
* All runners will receive a runners hat, goody bag, bagels & fresh fruit after the race!
* Prizes, music, games, food and fun following the run.
Event schedule and times
RACE DAY REGISTRATION is available Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 7:45 until 8:30 am.
Participants should arrive by 8 am to pick up their number and goody bag. There is plenty of parking at Strawberry Village.
4 mile runners will start at 9 am sharp.
1 mile runners will start at 9:05. The under 5 sprint will start at 9:10.
After the race stick around for the party-- Rudolph, face painters, and an awards ceremony, food by Safeway, New York Bagel and coffee by Starbucks!