Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
Please join us for the 10th Annual Spring Into Summer 5K run on a USATF-certified course through the residential streets of Middletown, NJ.
Presented in cooperation with the Jersey Shore Running Club to benefit The Monsignor Bulman Stadium Fund
Early registration (by April 27): 5K-$22; 1 Mile-$22; Kids races-$12. • Late registration (after April 27): 5K-$27; 1 Mile-$27; Kids races-$15. • On-line registrationwww.active.com ($3 additional processing fee)
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 3rd
• 6-8 pmLate registration and packet pick up
Saturday, May 4th
• 6:30 am Late registration and packet pick up
• 7:55 am Group warm-up
• 8:10 am Open 1 Mile. All are welcome
• 8:30 am Spring Into Summer 5K
• 9:30 am 5K & 1Mile Awards ceremony
• 10:00 am Kids races. Ages 4-12
• 10:30 am Post race Barbecue
• T-shirts, goodie bags guaranteed to early registrants
• Post race barbecue for all runners & their families.
Online Reg. Closes
May 2, 2013 8:59PM Pacific Time
Online Registration closes Thursday, May 2nd at midnight. Late registration will be available at Mater Dei Prep Friday evening May 3rd from 6:00PM to 8:00PM and Saturday morning May 4th from 6:30AM to 8:15AM.