Summit Credit Union Haunted Hustle Marathon Ghost Tour 2012
Start: Saturday, October 13, 2012
Middleton , WI 53562
Summit Credit Union Haunted Hustle Marathon Ghost Tour is a thrilling marathon, half marathon and 10K experience. The race is held in fabulous Middleton, Wisconsin voted by Money Magazine as best place to live in America (2007).
The course takes runners on a tour of historical haunting sites throughout Middleton, Wisconsin. Runners beware, as you encounter haunted sites, sounds, and a host of scary characters along the way! Featuring; costume divisions.
See below for quick facts. For detailed info visit website:Race Website
- 1. Boston Marathon Qualifier
- 2. Chip timed
- 3. A scenic course utilizing roads and trail systems which feature famous Middleton haunting sites
- 4. Halloween themed aid stations at every mile
- 5. A technical tee for every participant
- 6. A commemorative medal for every finisher
- 7. Amazing post race food from Greenway Station restaurants
- 8. Post-Race party & brewery tours at Capital Brewery in Middleton
- 9. The kind of tightly organized, well-run event you expect!