ZooRun 5K Benefiting West Kendall Baptist Hospital and the Zoological Society of Florida
Visit run.zoomiami.org for more information.
West Kendall Baptist Hospital and the Zoological Society of Florida
| Blitz |
through July 30
|Through Sept 14||Race Day|
| ZooRun 5K|
| $20 |
Limit first 500
| ZooKids Dash |
| $7.50 |
Limit first 250
How to Register
Click here for the printable application.
Race Shirts & Finisher Medals
• The first 2,000 ZooRun 5K participants will receive a premium race shirt plus a medal
• The first 750 ZooKids Dash participants are guaranteed shirts and a medal
Free Zoo Miami Entry
All 5K and Kids Dash participants will receive free entry to Zoo Miami on September 15.
50% off Zoo Miami Entry for Race Day Guests
50% off Zoo Miami Entry for Race Day Guests Presented by GROUPON
Participants will be able to purchase Zoo Miami tickets for friends and family at 50% off for September 15, 2013 only.
At FootWorks, 5724 Sunset Drive in South Miami Saturday Sept 7 through 4pm Saturday Sept 14. Store Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am to 8pm Friday 9am to 7pm Race Day from 6:30 AM to 7:15 AM, strictly enforced
Awards 5K Run
Awards for overall male & female. Medals for the top three in each age group
14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & older
Race Day Schedule
• 6:30am - Raceday Packet Pickup opens. Race is sold out. There is no Raceday registration.
• 7:30am - ZooMiami 5K Run/Walk
• 8:30am - ZooKids Dash (following the completion of the 5K)
• 9:30 - Zoo Miami opens. Free entry for participants and 50% off tickets available for participant friends and family courtesy of Groupon.
• 10:30 AM – Finish Festival ends.
Refunds, Exchanges, and Transfer Policy
Absolutely no refunds, exchanges, or transfers.
Race Management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of Management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of the athletes.
Temperature/humidity can be high in South Florida. Participants should drink plenty of fluids(non-alcoholic) for 48 hours prior to, during and upon finishing the race. Beware of heat-injury symptoms (Dizziness, no sweating, nausea, cramps, redness, incoherent speech and thoughts). Seek immediate assistance if symptoms occur. Wear loose, light colored clothing.