- Race Results
The X Run promises to be a day of racy amusement and gritty determination as competitors tackle 16 wild and outrageous obstacles like the Dominatrix Dungeon and the Blue Balls Dash. The Post-Race party will keep the action going with adult starlets, live music, food vendors, beer stands, a mud wrestling pit, a Mr. and Ms. X Run Competition and much more! While there will be no sex or nudity on the run, there will be euphoric, non-stop action, plenty of physical challenges and lots and lots of mud!
The X Run will accommodate 1,500 registrants and include numerous adult themed exhibitors. Competitors can enter on their own, as a pair, or as a team. Registrants must be 21 to participate.
Registrants will receive a free X Run T-shirt, one free beer ticket, a condom wrapper-shaped medal and entry into the Post-Run Party. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to sex-positive organizations, including www.clitoraid.org, which campaigns against female genital mutilation (FGM).Here's a sneak peek at some of our NAUGHTY obstacles!
- Dare you to enter the Dominatrix Dungeon?
- Tackle the Blue Balls Dash
- Slide into the Honey Tunnel
- Race through the G-String Sprint
- Can you conquer the Climax Climb?
- Will you reach your climax on the last obstacle, the Muck Me? Our event location, Historic Virginia Key Beach Park is just minutes away from Miami’s downtown financial centers, top tourist destinations, sport facilities, retail, dining, and renowned educational institutions. Be a part of mud run history by participating in our Inaugural event, taking place on May 31st, 2014 at the Historic Virginia Key Beach Park in Miami, Florida!
Event schedule and times
The X Run: May 31st, 2014!
Important Race Day Information:
**On-site registration and check-in opens at 8:00A.M
(We ask that you please try to arrive 1 hour before your scheduled heat time).
If you prefer to pick up your packet prior to Saturday, we have provided for Pre-Race Packet Pick-up (which is listed at the end of this notice).
WHAT TO BRING ON RACE DAY:
• Your ID – NO ID, NO RACING. Please don’t forget it at home!
• Your signed waiver – We will have plenty of waivers on-site. Entry will NOT be allowed unless a waiver has been signed.
• $10.00 in cash for parking, $5.00 bag check (optional), plus food, beer & money to spend on our amazing vendors!
• A change of clothes/shoes
EVERY RACER MUST SIGN A WAIVER AND SHOW PHOTO ID! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Your ID must be government issued and have your name, birthdate, and a picture – such as a Driver’s License or Passport. No ID, no racing.
Location: 4020 Virginia Beach Dr, Miami, FL 33149
Parking: To enter the park, please make sure you turn left on Virginia Beach Drive NOT Sewage Plant Road. Most GPS systems will tell you to turn on Sewage Plant Road to enter park. This is incorrect! To avoid confusion, there will be an Officer on Sewage Plant Road directing traffic Also, we ask that you please try and carpool! The park charges for parking ($10.00 per vehicle). There will be no additional parking fees once inside.
Registration: Once parked, please proceed towards WAIVER table in front of REGISTRATION tent. There will be volunteers directing and assisting you with the registration process. Please follow all instructions and displayed signage within the waiver and registration tent area. VERY IMPORTANT – There will be a colored band in your packet. You MUST be wearing the band to enter the race corral. No band. No racing. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Bag Check: (Optional): Upon entry to the event area, you may check your bag at our Bag Check Tent. Each bag is $5.00 to check, so please try to bring only one bag per racer. Our volunteers will label your bag with your bib number. Bag check opens at 8:00AM and closes at 2:00PM
Spectators: Spectators are $25.00 (cash or credit card only) and will check in at the Registration Tent to receive a wrist band for entry into the event area. ALL SPECTATORS must SIGN A WAIVER and BRING AN ID (a government issued ID with your name, birthdate, and picture). Please note – No spectator is permitted within the race course boundaries. ** However, Spectators do get access to our after party at Passions Nightclub at The Hollywood Hard Rock.
Last Minute Registration: For your friends that did not register in time, we will have on-site registrations available on race day. The cost will be $85.00. Spectator fees: $25.00. Everyone MUST be over 18!
Clothing & Equipment: • Athletic shoes are highly advised. CLEATS AND SHOES WITH SPIKES ARE NOT PERMITTED. If worn, you will be asked to leave the course or remove your shoes and run barefoot. For our barefoot runners, please remember that our venues are public parks and as much as we try to prepare the course, we cannot be responsible for injuries due to broken glass, rocks, etc.
• There will be several water stations throughout the course. Should you choose to bring your own hydration system, it must go with you through each obstacle. You cannot remove it, complete the obstacle, and go back to get it. You bring it, you must wear it.
• Please WEAR SUNSCREEN! Morning heats should bring bug spray!
• We welcome all costumes and our photographers love them too! Bring your creativity!
Photography: Gameface Media will be photographing our event. As a courtesy, we’ll be offering FREE race photos to all registrants and participants! Immediately following the event, we will provide instructions on how to search/download your photos. Make sure to smile for our photographers!
Information On Pre-Race Packet Pick Up
Please note: You will need to bring your government issued ID and your signed waiver. You may pick up the packets for your friends/family with a copy of their ID and completed/signed waiver.
Pre-Race Packet Pick Up
May 30th, 2014 from 3pm – 8pm
Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
When you enter the park, make a left and park in the main parking lot. You’ll see our registration signage to the right.
Address: 4020 Virginia Beach Drive, Miami, FL 33149
Event Coordinator: Kelly (954) 461-4211.
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Historic Virginia Key Beach Park 4020 Virginia Beach Drive Miami, FL 33149Get Directions