Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
Are you a triathlete who is ready to go long or needs tips and guidance from experienced coaches on how to improve?
Learn the keys to making your 70.3 race day a success with Playtri-Dallas Athltes Group Training for the IRONMAN 70.3 Galveston and New Orleans.
- 5 month training plan that includes a daily schedule, weekly coached workouts and race nutrition guidance.
- The most comprehensive 70.3 training program available!
- This group training program is designed for any athlete desiring to compete in IRONMAN 70.3 Galveston on April 6th or New Orleans on April 13th. The program accommodates triathletes from the beginner signing up for his/her first long course triathlon to intermediate triathlete who wants to improve their skill and racing experience. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact email@example.com
Oct. 12th at 1pm: Goddard Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, 1199 S. Beltline Rd, Suite 140, Coppell, TX
Oct. 17th 6pm: Playtri Store, 6465 E. Mockingbird Ln #350, Dallas, TX
Oct. 19th 3pm: Playtri Store,7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, McKinney, TX
What is Included
- COACHED swim, bike, and run, workouts.
- Free Clinics and Lectures
- Free access to Playtri Club-Dallas Athltes Workouts while you are part of the group training program.
- Playtri client pricing for all retail and coaching services while part of the training program.
Experience the Playtri- Dallas Athletes group dynamic.
Event schedule and times
11/18/13 - 4/20/14