- Race Results
Shake it Off and Performance Bike Shop Present the 2nd annual PD500 Rock 'n' Roll edition Bike Ride! Shake It Off, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, incorporated in Pennsylvania, dedicated to funding research to fight Parkinson's Disease.
Pedal for a purpose and help Put the Brakes on Parkinson's Disease! Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage, rolling hills and some challenging climbs of Chester County. Three fully stocked rest stops for the 62 mile ride and 2 rest stops for the 40 mile ride ensure you can stay hydrated and keep your energy levels super charged for your ride! When you reach the finish line you can enjoy our Family Fun day with B101 FM, great food, fantastic DJ's and Rock Bands playing your favorite songs! Registration is 25.00 before August 1st, 30.00 from August 2nd to October 4th, and 40.00 dollars the day of the event.
- Fund Raising Prizes!
- Raise 75.00 and get a Free Shake it Off 4 PD T- Shirt
- Raise 150.00 and get a Free Shake it Off 4 PD Sweat Shirt
- Raise 300.00 and get a Free Shake it Off 4 PD Jersey!
· Form a Team, Become a Team Captain and gather your family and friends to Raise money and have fun at the same time!
- Join an Existing Team, just ask the Team Captain for the passcode!
- Register as an Individual Rider!
- Awards for will be given to the highest fundraising Team and Individual!
Event schedule and times
- 62 mile ride begins at 8am
- 40 mile ride begins at 9 am
- 15 mile ride begins at 10am
- Music starts at 11:00 AM!
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital 414 Paoli Pike Malvern, PA 19355Get Directions