- Race Results
- USATF certified 5K course
- Twilight 5K along Lakeshore Path
- Every 11 minutes there is a new name added to the national organ transplant waiting list
- Over 2,300 families in Wisconsin are hoping that their loved one will get an organ
- 81% waiting in Wisconsin need a kidney
Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Event details and schedule
*Schedule subject to change.
- 4:00–6:00 p.m. Capital City 5K Onsite Registration (Goodman Park) Fee required. Pre-register before July 23.
- 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. Team Photo opportunities (Goodman Park)
- 5:00 pm Legacy of Life Donor Recognition (Goodman Park)
- 6:30 pm Capital City 5K Run/Walk for Organ,Tissue and Eye Donation Capitol Square-Madison
- 7:00–9:00 pm Capital City 5K Private Pool Party and Race Awards Ceremony (Goodman Pool)
Badger Bus Shuttle Schedule (between Goodman Park and Capitol Square)
- Hours: 4:30pm - 5:30pm and 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Pickup Points: Goodman Pool & Corner of W Main & MLK (in front of Brocach Irish Pub)
Map & Direction
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Capitol Square/Goodman Park 325 E Olin Ave Madison, WI 53715Get Directions