Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
- 500 meter lake swim, USA Triathlon wetsuit rules will prevail.
- Note: The water temperature in Buffalo Springs Lake, on the average, is 70-74 degrees (even during the 113 degree day of 1994 the water temperature was never over 74 degrees). It is a spring fed lake so it stays cool; therefore, you should bring your wetsuits. Wetsuits are allowed with 78 degrees or cooler.
- 17.6 miles out & back, mostly flat, 3 climbs, asphalt roads.
- 3.1 miles out & back, flat, some shade, asphalt roads
- AID STATIONS:
- Aid stations will be in transition area & run turnaround. Water, fluid replacement, fruit, sponges, ice, etc., will be provided along the course. A medical team will be on hand along with 2 ambulances in the course area
Event schedule and times
BSLT Triathlon Inc