Entertaining 1/2 and 1/4 marathon ending at home plate of Louisville Slugger Field! Course goes through and around major Louisville landmarks, including: KFC YUM! Center, Muhammad Ali Center, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Churchill Downs and more! Music and spirit groups along the route to keep it fresh and exciting! All participants will receive unique race medals. Overall and age group winners receive custom Louisville Slugger bat awards.
- Finish on home plate of Louisville Slugger Field
- Music & spirit groups throughout course
- Awesome finisher medals for both 1/2 and 1/4 participants
- Technical T-shirt for all participants
- Walker-friendly with a 3.5 hour course limit
- Flat, fast course
- Awards 3-deep in all age divisions
- Professional chip timing with immediate post-race results
Race Expo & Packet Pickup
There will be many exhibitors featuring free samples and showcasing the latest trends and products for runners! The expo is free and open to the public. The Expo is the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. All race numbers, timing chips, T-shirts, goodie bags for the half marathon must be picked up at the Expo.
- Location & Time TBD
- For information on becoming a vendor, contact Matt Roberts at email@example.com.
Rules & Policies
- You must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours (16 min/per mile).
- For the 1/2 marathon, you must be at least 13 years of age.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race number and timing tag. No exceptions.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Event schedule and times
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Race Starts at 7:45 am, Course will close for all events at 12:00 pm