Our Vision and Mission
Mission Statement from Club President
At LFC IAA Bay Area our aim is to provide a professional and community focused soccer club that tailors to every age, level, culture and part of the community it works in. To provide soccer as a family and player development model as individuals first and to then develop soccer players from that model. To allow players to develop and fulfill their potential for success: Academy, competitive, ODP, PDP, National Camps and professional players.
We are especially proud of our partnership with the San Jose Earthquakes Academy as a tier 1 youth program in the Bay Area. The details of our program are that players come to LFC IAA Bay Area from all parts of the community and they want to be developed through our detailed model, curriculum and licensed staff in order to be pre-pared for the next level. Our teams play across bronze, silver, gold and premier and we want to take individuals and give them the skill to be selected for the San Jose Earthquakes Academy at every age of competitive soccer. How do we do this?
- Players join the club and are fully assessed by our Director of Coaching and Technical Director
- We assess the players every season on a weekly basis from the coaches to the Director of Coaching, then to our Technical Director
- Once we identify a player has the potential to make the San Jose Earthquakes program we inform the family, discuss this with the Earthquakes Academy, then work out a date and time for the player to be assessed by their staff
- Finally, we get a full assessment from the Earthquakes and the player is either placed in their program with our best wishes or returns back to practice with areas to develop in order to be prepared for the next time to meet the Earthquakes Academy
We feel that having our President Alex Saunders at LFC IAA Bay Area also being the San Jose Earthquakes Pre-Academy Manager (U9 - U12) and Academy Coach it is an excellent opportunity for players to be considered for this move and opportunity.
LFC IAA Bay Area Programs
- Mini-Academy Programs: for 18 month to 5 year olds
- Pre Comp Academy: for 5 & 6 year olds
- Youth Academy and Competitive Program: Ages U6 - U18
- Recreational Program: U4 – U12
- Academy Program: U7 - U18 (Elite Teams)
- Competitive Program: U7 - U18 (Competitive Teams below our Elite level)
- Adult Program: First Team, U23, U35 and U50
- Skills Programs: Goalkeeper clinics, Striker clinics, Camps and Futsal
- LFC IAA Bay Area Mens Team
- Top Soccer: This program is for any child with a disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Hearing Impaired, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cystic Fibrosis, Downs Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorder and Spinal bifid a.
LFC Bay Area