- Race Results
Demo Dayz: A Weekend of Mountain Biking Fun
Start: Friday, October 25, 2013
Soquel Demostration forest/ Camp Loma 29650 Highland Way
Los Gatos , CA 95033
Los Gatos , CA 95033
Registration Closing Date
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
ANNOUNCING!! Demo Daze at Soquel Demonstration Forest,
October 2013! In sunny Santa Cruz CA.
A weekend of mountain biking fun!
Its not too early to mark your calendar for the First Ever, Entirely Unique, Thrill-A-Minute DEMO DAZE at Soquel Demonstration Forest, October 25 through 27, 2013.
All-day-long shuttles up to the top Saturday and Sunday. You ride the forest, we pick you up at the bottom and do the quick shuttle back to the top. You get to save your time and energy for the good stuff downhill!
In between there's lots of food, music, swimming in the pool and R&R. Showers, all meals and camping provided both nights.
- Ride demo bikes from top-tier manufacturers.
- Ride and jump with The Aptos Crew from Aptos world-class, Crankworx-featured jump jammers, the guys you see in the videos.
- NOT TO MISS! Music by Manny Swan and Mara the fire dancer on Saturday night!!
All for just $275 complete.
This only-in-Santa Cruz mountain bikeapalooza is brought to you by Shuttle Smith Adventures.
10% of proceeds will go to Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz for trail maintenance and stewardship. Limited to 100 riders, so get your reservation in early!
For more information, call Dave at (831) 234-3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEMO DAZE full schedule
- All day long, Saturday & Sunday: Constant shuttles and demo bikes from leading manufacturers.
- Two nights of camping in the Redwoods.
- Swimming pool for post-ride splashdown.
- Showers provided. Bring your towel, ect
- Great food!Taco bar Saturday night, Country style breakfast, Lunch served at the bottom of Sawpit trail.
- Jump with the Aptos Crew.
- Saturday night entertainment music from Manny Swan and Mara the fire dancer.
- Impromptu acoustical concert in the amphitheater.
- Whatever else strikes your fancy!
This is a mountain biking fest! We know how to play!
.Day passes includes shuttles the top of Sulphur Springs rd. from 9:00 to 4:00
A chance to ride demo bikes from Epicenter Cycling and the Bicycle Trip.
A custom sandwich served at the bottom of Sawpit trail noon to 2:00
Event schedule and times
- Arrive and check in opens at noon on Friday.
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday served 8 to 10 a.m.
- Shuttle runs start at 9 a.m. and go to 4 p.m.
- We will have shuttle vans picking up at the bottom of saw pit trail and shuttle you to the top of sulfur Springs road at the helicopter pad. [Weather permitting.]
- lunch Saturday and Sunday will be set up at the bttom of sawpit trail noon to 2 p.m.
- Taco bar open from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Meet the Aptos crew
- Music, Fire dance performance starts at dark.