Presented by Monmouth Rugby Football Club in support of the Wounded Warriors Project
The 2nd Annual Shamrock Shuffle is set to take place on Sunday, March 20th in Thompson Park (Lincroft, NJ).
Registrants can look forward to a fun and scenic 5k run/walk loop, followed by a 1 mile Fun Run for kids 12 and under. After the running concludes, an awards ceremony will be hosted for our top runners in each age group.
The fun doesn’t end there! All registrants will receive a swag bag from our sponsors, an exclusive invite to our St. Patrick’s Day themed after-party (picture Guinness, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Live Music and raffle prizes for both kids and adults!) and so much more!
The Shamrock Shuffle is sponsored by the Monmouth Rugby Football Club. Proceeds from the Shamrock Shuffle will go to support Wounded Warrior Project. Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) is a veterans service organization that offers a variety of programs, service and events for wounded veterans of the military actions following the events of September 11, 2001. It operates as a nonprofit organization with a mission to "honor and empower Wounded Warriors" of the United States Armed Forces, as well as provide services and programs for the family members of its veterans.
Event details and schedule
Date and Time:
Sunday, March 20th
- 8:45 – 9:45am: Registration & Packet Pick-up
- 10:00am: 5K Race/Walk
- 10:45am: 1 Mile Fun Run (kids 12 & under)
- 11:30am: Awards Ceremony
- 12:00pm: After Party Kicks-off (details below)!
Online registration is strongly encourage:
- Register online
- The first 50 Race/Walk entrants to register online will receive a Shamrock Shuffle long sleeve t-shirt | All registrants will receive a race day swag bag
- In Person
- March 19: 12pm – 4pm (The Wilde Rover, 153 Shrewsbury Ave Red Bank, NJ 07701)
- Day of Race: 9am – 9:45am
Online Pre-registration (ends on March 19 at 11:59pm):
- 5k - $30
- 1 Mile Fun Run - $20
- In-person registration on day of event
- 5k - $40
- 1 Mile Fun Run - $30
Long Sleeve Shamrock Shuffle T-shirts will be available to the first 50 entrants. Additional shirts will be available for purchase on race day or online prior to the event.
- Advance – Packets may be picked up at The Wilde Rover (153 Shrewsbury Ave
Red Bank, NJ 07701) on Saturday March 19th from 12pm – 4pm.
- Race Day – Packets must be picked up at registration between 8:45am – 9:45am
- 5k Run/Walk
- $100 Cash Prize to First Place Overall Male and Female
- 2nd and 3rd Place Overall Male and Female will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Wilde Rover (location of the After Party)
- Medals Awarded to the Top 3 Male and Female In Each Age Division
- 5K Age divisions are: 12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Fun Run: All children participating in the Fun Run will receive a medal
The Fun Run is limited to participants 12 years old and under. Medals will be awarded to all participants.
- Location: Wilde Rover | 153 Shrewsbury Ave, Red Bank, NJ 07701 (Free Parking)
- Kicks-off at 12:00pm
- Live Music
- Cash Bar
- Food (St. Patrick’s Day Themed)
- Face Painting for Kids!
- Raffles (entrance includes 1 ticket for raffle of choice; must be present to win!)
- Only registered race/walk participants will be allowed on the course.
- COURSE MAP & PARKING DIRECTIONS ARE COMING SOON!
Inclement Weather Policy:
The race will go on regardless of precipitation. In the event that weather conditions present an imminent danger to participants, the race will be cancelled. No refunds will be given.
Runner times & pictures:
- Runner times will be posted online within 24 hours of the race – link will be provided via email to all participants
- Race pictures will also be posted within 24 hours and a link will be provided to all participants
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monmouth Rugby Football Club