Paved and rolling rural roads for routes of approximately 25, 40 and 65+ miles.
New Routes for 2017!
- Conveniently located 1 mile east of I75 or 7 miles south of US30.
- Rest stops, sag/mechanic support, refreshments, giveaways, shower facilities, maps, painted road markings, and a great time!
- Start and Finish in one of the area's most popular parks. Camping and swimming available on site. See website for info.
- Reduced price and Free Tour T-Shirts to all registrants by June 5th! Additional shirts available for purchase if pre-registered prior to June 6th.
Event details and schedule
Please see our website for complete info or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions.
Day of registration is available, but pre-registration is encouraged. Check-in will be northeast "Miami Pavilion" of Ottawa Metro Park with refreshments available before the start. We recommend arriving to check-in before 7:30. Parking available next to registration. Stay on pavement and park cars only in designated parking spots!
Maps available at registration and roads will be marked. Additional route marker signs when needed.
- 6:45 AM - Registration Opens. Refreshments available. Pre-registered riders are required to check in. Your ride can start at your convenience, but we encourage a mass start at 8:30 AM.
- 7:00 AM - Routes open, but encouraged to consider MASS Start.
- 8:30 AM - WELCOME and MASS GROUP START (optional), gather at 8:15.
- 8:00 AM - Rest stop open. The rural routes will have rest stop/refreshments available every ~15 to 25 miles depending on the route from 8:00 AM until 2 PM. Expect water, sport/energy drink, bars, fruit, etc.
- 9:30 AM - Suggested cut off for all 65+ route starts. If attempting ~100 miles, you should be starting by the Mass start at latest. Riders planning for 100 miles should start before 8:00 AM and average at least 14 MPH.
- 10:30 AM - All riders should be on the routes. (i.e. registrations closes)
- ~11:00 AM - Lunch is available at the start/finish until 3 PM. Give-aways and door prize winners will be posted!
- 2:00 PM - Route rest stop(s) are closed.
- 3:00 PM - Lunch and finish location is closed. Limited support/SAG after this time only for special situations deemed necessary by tour organizers
SEE YOU THERE!