DOWNLOAD: Information Packet | 2017 Calendar | Venue | Event Schedule
Showdown! 2017 is presented by Fitness Movement League, Singapore's main sports league for bodybuilding and fitness modeling. It is a lower pressure championship for less experienced and new athletes of all ages, designed to welcome newcomers to the sport. Classes are smaller and men's class winners from other FM League events are excluded from the individual divisions they won.
Showdown! 2017 will be held on Saturday 6 May 2017 at the University Cultural Centre (UCC) at the National University of Singapore, a leading performing arts venue in Singapore.
The championship will run from around 1pm to 5pm on Saturday. The actual timing will vary depending on the number of athletes. A tentative schedule will be announced at the Pre-Event Briefing, and the final schedule will be announced at the Event Briefing.
Event details and schedule
- READ THE INFORMATION PACKET CAREFULLY!
- Open to ALL Nationalities. Athletes can enter one individual division only.
- Application Deadline is 1 April 2017.
- Application Fee is:
- $50 for submissions by 28 February
- $75 for submissions by 15 March
- $100 for submissions by 1 April
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if your application is rejected. It is also non-transferable and cannot be credited towards another event or any ticket purchase.
- Pre-Event Briefing on Sat 15 April 2017 12pm to 5pm at the Lifelong Learning Institute at Paya Lebar Central. Athletes living in Singapore MUST attend.
- Event Briefing on Fri 5 May 2017 7pm to 9pm at UCC. ALL ATHLETES MUST ATTEND. The check-in process will occur on Friday night with number tags & passes handed out as athletes will report into UCC at different times throughout Saturday depending on their division.
- Athletes under 18 must submit a Parental Consent Form (in the Information Packet).
- This online application is for individual divisions. For the Team division, fill out the form in the Information Packet, scan and email it in.
For enquiries email: email@example.com
Fitness Movement League