- Race Results
Run Away With Cirque du Soleil 5K Run & 1-Mile Fun Walk at the Springs Preserve
Start: Saturday, March 15, 2014
Springs Preserve 333 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas , NV 89107
Las Vegas , NV 89107
Registration Closing Date
Thursday, March 13, 2014
ONLINE Registration has ended. WALK-UP REGISTRATION BEGINS FRIDAY, MARCH 14th
You can still register! Pre-Race Packet Pick-up and Walk-up registration will be held Friday, March 14th from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm at the Whole Foods Market at Town Square, 6689 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Pre-registration and new registration will then continue on Race Day, Saturday March 15th at the Springs Preserve from 7:00 am - 8:00 am. The race starts at 8:30 am.
One of Las Vegas’ most eagerly anticipated events started with an idea from some very creative employees of Cirque du Soleil and MGM Resorts International who wanted to have fun and make a difference in the community. Run or walk with your favorite Cirque du Soleil artists at this annual event that includes music from cast and crew, photo opportunities with performers and a circus play area for children!
All proceeds support the Cirque du Soleil and Springs Preserve Foundations.
• 5K Competitive Individual and Team Timing. A minimum of 10 participants are required to qualify for Team categories.
• First 1,200 participants to sign up will receive an event t-shirt.
• All participants will also be included in a raffle for prizes including a chance to win one of seven pairs of show tickets to The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil; KÀ™; “O™”; Zarkana™; Mystère™; Zumanity™, The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil™; and CRISS ANGEL ® Believe™. Also included are prizes from the Springs Preserve. The Grand Prize raffle package includes airfare for four to Orlando, four tickets to La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil along with hotel accommodations and park passes to Walt Disney World®.
• Race Start by Mayor Carolyn Goodman.
• Emcee Flo Rogers, General Manager, Nevada Public Radio.
• Music by the cast and crew of Cirque du Soleil.
• Photo opportunities by Cashman Photo with performers from Cirque du Soleil.
• Massage therapy provided by the Milan Institute.
• Complimentary refreshments for participants provided by Whole Foods Market.
• Face painting and circus fun play area.
• Access to the Springs Preserve museums and galleries with race bib.
The 5K will be CHIP TIMED with RFID timing strip attached to race bibs.Event schedule and times
Fees rise by $3 as of March 1st.
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-tax deductible.
Registration is required for ages 5 and older. Strollers are permitted.
The Springs Preserve is a smoke and pet free environment.
Pre-Registration Packet Pick-up* Friday, March 14, 2014 from
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Whole Foods Market at Town Square
6689 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119
* Pick-up packets at pre-registration and receive one additional raffle ticket
Awards for competitive 5K:
The 5K will be CHIP TIMED with RFID timing strip attached to race bibs.
Awards will be given to the following 5K Run (only) participants
• Overall male & female finishes
• Overall Cirque du Soleil employee male and female finishes
• Three (3) deep in ALL age divisions
• Overall male, female and mixed Teams
(mixed teams must contain at least three females)
Race Day Schedule:
7:00 a.m. Registration opens
7:30 a.m. Pre-race activities and warm-up begin
8:15 a.m. Registration closes
8:30 a.m. Race Start by Mayor Carolyn Goodman
9:00 a.m. Music followed by Awards Ceremony