Gladiator Rock'n Run / San Diego
Start: Saturday, June 29, 2013
Lakeside, CA , CA 92040
Registration Closing Date
Friday, June 28, 2013
This event is just 25 miles from Qualcomm / Charger Stadium. The venue is INSANE and worth the drive. It features tons of MUD, HILLS, CONCRETE JUNGLE, Elevation Changes, and a 100 FOOT WATER SLIDE. It';s challenging, but a guaranteed blast. Don';t miss it. Don';t let your friends miss it. It will be one for the ages!
EACH SURVIVOR RECEIVES:
1. One Beer. * (must be 21)
2. Three bands.
3. Rock';n Rumble Pit.
4. Gladiator Tough Finishers Medals.
5. Cool Gladiator Rockn Run T-shirt.
6. A Commemorative Red Mad-dog Mohawk (limited to first 1000)
7. Respect, props, and fist bumps
8. The most insane day of your life.
9. A memory that will echo into eternity.
10. Bad-ass post race party.
* Each participant receives one free beer. Dont be an idiot. Dont drink and drive.
* Tube Steak * The Pit * Fools Spools * Skid Marks * Concrete Jungle * Road Rage * Mud Madness * Terrible Tires * Eye of the Needle * Cargo Congo Climb * Wall of Fame/ Wall of Shame * Storm the Castle * The Beast * Buddha';s Burden * Gladiator Barbecue * Two Mystery Nightmare Obstacles
CHECK OUT WWW.GLADIATORROCKNRUN.COM FOR MORE INFO!