- Race Results
Mane In Heaven is a recognized 501©(3)non-profit organization that provides therapeutic benefits to disabled and able-bodied children and adults through animal-assisted activity and therapy visits with miniature horses leading to improved outcomes of physical, mental and emotional well-being.
We do not charge for visits with our registered miniature therapy horses but we can’t fulfill our mission or provide visits without donations. We are funded solely by people who believe in the therapeutic benefits of animal-assisted activity and therapy visits which lead to improved outcomes of physical, mental and emotional well-being…people like YOU!
This 5K fund raising event is to raise funds to help pay for farrier/hoof trims (cost $50), food and board ($500), and finally a new trailer to call their own ($10,000). Thank you for joining our 5K. Your donations will be going to the above needs/costs of our Minis.
Event schedule and times
- Day of Packet Pick Up from 7:00am to 8:00am @ Dynasty Farms
- Pre Race Day Packet Pick Up @ Barrington Saddlery - Friday October 18th from 5:00 -7:00 pm @ 760 West Northwest Highway, Barrington IL (the Foundry Shopping Center) (847-381-6015
- Race Starts at 8:30am
- Ponies will be available for visits from 9:30am to 11:00am (Bring your cameras and we will take your picture with them!!)
- Be sure to sign up by October 3rd to ensure you T-shirt size!!
- Race Director: Samantha Grear; firstname.lastname@example.org; 224-406-5554
- USATF Certified
- Prizes for top 3 finishers
Map & Direction
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Dynasty Farms 1109 Pyott Rd Lake in the Hills, IL 60156Get Directions