WOW Fest '13
Start: Saturday, September 14, 2013
Laconia , NH 03246
Registration Closing Date
Thursday, September 12, 2013
A fun-filled event for the whole family featuring two bicycle challenges, 10K & 5K road races (running), fun walk, BBQ lunch, live music, team challenges & kids activities. All proceeds to benefit the WOW Trail: a planned 10-mile recreation trail.
Event registrations include Post-Race Refreshments (5K & 10K), Event Tech Shirt* and Admission to Festival (including BBQ Lunch)
*Register before September 1st to receive an Event Tech T-Shirt.
NOTE: INDIVIDUAL REGISTRANTS WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN A TEAM DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.Event schedule and times
- Take the Lake Challenge (Lake Winnipesaukee, 67m, 7:00 am start)
- Take the Bay Challenge (Paugus Bay, 15m, 10:00 am start)
- Take Opechee 5K Road Race (9:00 am start)
- Take Opechee 10K Road Race (9:00 am start)
- Take the Trail Fun Walk (3m, 10:30 start)
Registration and packet pick-up will be available starting at 6:00 am.