This is an in-class and outdoor educational program. An environmental educator will arrive at your school with all of the necessary programming materials one half hour prior to the program and will need to stay to clean up until one half hour after the program.
- Lesson about attracting birds
- Fill the Bill Bird diet activity
- Bird Buffet: Construction and placement of simple, household supply birdfeeders
- Jeop-Birdy IQ Game
- Lesson about bird identification techniques
- Use of binoculars, field guides and posters (provided) on a guided bird walk around the school grounds
- Introduction to Citizen Science Birding Programs