- Race Results
This activity is closed to registration.
Individual yoga sessions are a great a bridge from group classes to an individual practice, ideal for those looking for variations to common yoga poses that cater to their specific body, and for everyone in between. Over the course of five sessions we will carve out a sequence that is designed especially for you and meet to work on alignment, discuss hurdles, and learn variations and modifications as your practice and life evolves:
The creation of a sequence that addresses your physical imbalances, ties in your goals and intentions, pays attention to your needs on the mat, and includes areas of self-study that are important to you.
- A cooperative and holistic yoga practice that honors your other forms of movement and therapy.
- An evolving sequence that will be modified, adapted, and shaped over the course of your yoga path.
- A handwritten sequence guide complete with yoga-gliphics (yoga stick figures in poses), posture names, modifications, notes, alignment reminders, and intentions per session.
- A big picture yoga plan that is sustainable and transformative and can be completed at home.
- Email communication between sessions will bridge the gap between our appointments to keep your momentum on your mat.
Class dates and times are arranged with the instructor.
Comfortable, fitted clothing and yoga mat are recommended. Schedule will depend on instructor's availability.
Individual Yoga Sessions #7425.100
Standard charge: $60.00
From January 2, 2014 to December 31, 2014
7am to 7pm
Coralville Parks & Recreation
Standard registration opens: Dec 14, 2013
Internet registration opens: Dec 14, 2013
16 and up
Coralville Parks and Recreation Department
Map & Direction
Thursday, January 2, 2014 @ 7:00 AM (CST)
Coralville Parks and Recreation 1506 8th Street Coralville, IA 52241Get Directions