Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
Goal: Focus on mechanics and technique for greater swim efficiency Whether you are preparing for your first triathlon or a seasoned age-grouper looking to improve your performance, join USA Triathlon Level I coach Andrea Hirth for this 2-hour swim skills clinic.
Session will include:
1) Recording your stroke above and below water. Coach Andrea will then review it with you one-on-one poolside. You will receive a follow up email of the files to review via a YouTube link.
2) Review the basics of the freestyle swim stroke.
3) Methods to increase your efficiency in the water so you have more energy for biking and running.
4) Tips to generate more power in your stroke so you can glide on top the water.
5) Individual analysis sheet you can take home with drill suggestions on how to improve.
Enrollment is limited to 15 so we can keep the session personalized. Participants must be able to swim 200 yards without stopping.
It is suggested that you bring:
3) Flip-flops or sandals
4) Swim cap with your name on it for easier identification.
Any further questions please see our website www.visionmultisport.com for contact information.