Apple-touch-icon-precomposed

Komen Central Nebraska Race for the Cure

Saturday, September 29, 2012 @ 7:15 AM (CDT)
University of Nebraska Kearney Health and Sports Center 1410 W 26th Street KearneyNE  68845
Saturday, September 29, 2012 @ 7:15 AM (CDT)
University of Nebraska Kearney Health and Sports Center 1410 W 26th Street KearneyNE  68845

This activity has passed

About This Activity

The Komen Nebraska Affiliate is excited to be hosting the 2nd annual Komen Central Nebraska Race for the Cure on the campus of UNK in Kearney, encouraging those in the area to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. Up to 75% of net proceeds generated by the Race stays in their service area to support education, screening and treatment. The remaining 25% goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Programs supporting research, awards, and educational and scientific programs around the world.

Get ACTIVE on the Go

Couch to 5K®
Couch to 5K®

Couch to 5K®

The best way to get new runners off the couch and across the finish line of their first 5K.

Available for iOS | Android

Map & Direction

University of Nebraska Kearney Health and Sports Center 1410 W 26th Street KearneyNE  68845
Get Directions

Discuss This Activity