Join us for a one mile ocean swim race to benefit Veterans Adaptive Sports.
HURRY as this may be the last open water swim race of the year in Palm Beach County!
- Early Registration is $25.00 through November 6
- Pre-Registration is $28.00 from November 7 through November 16
- Day Of Registration is $30.00
Veterans Adaptive Sports trains injured vets to participate in sports, outdoor activities, and competitons. All of the proceeds received by Veterans Adaptive Sports go to the vets and stays local to the South Florida area.
Also, bring your unwanted shoes to the race to help Bullmastiff Rescue.
The planned course is a T, where swimmers will swim east, turn and swim against the current for .25 mile, turn and swim with the current for .50 mile, then turn and swim against the current for .25 mile before turning back into shore.
- No wetsuits allowed if water temperature is over 78 degrees. If the temperature is 78 or colder, wetsuits are optional.
- No slick suits or speed suits allowed at all
- No fins allowed
- Mask & snorkels are allowed
Note: Game On! Sport Events reserves the right to cancel, reschedule the event or adjust the race course should weather or ocean conditions warrant. We make every effor to ensure the event will carry out as planned, however, the safety of the swimmers is always our No. 1 concern. Palm Beach County lifeguards on site will provide input into safety concerns and decisions.
Go to www.gameonsportevents.com for more information.
Game On! Sport Events, LLC reserves the right to cancel and reschedule this event should conditions warrant.