Join us on Memorial Day for a very special event. Healing Our Heroes provides cost-free Neurofeedback Therapy to veterans, retired, and active duty military service members who have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, and other disorders related to their service.
Both the 5K and 1K courses are on the paved bike trails, and are 100% closed to traffic. After the race, join the fun with lots of food, our DJ playing a mix of your favorite tunes, awesome photo opportunities, and much more!
ALL finishers in the 5K AND the 1K get a cool shirt and dog tag finisher medal!
THERE IS A STRICT 250 PERSON LIMIT FOR THE 5K!
Event details and schedule
PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
- Saturday, May 27th from 12-3pm at Endurance House Atlanta, 11800 Haynes Bridge Rd., Alpharetta, GA 30009. You can also register for our upcoming races at a discount at this packet pickup option only!
- Race morning (Monday, May 29th) at the start inside Newtown Park. Pickup begins at 730am. No numbers will be given out prior to 730am so please plan accordingly.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING WALK UP REGISTRATION AT BOTH PICKUP OPTIONS
- All race activities will be at the main pavilions in the center of the park, across from the amphitheater. This is where restrooms, last min pickup, the start/finish, food and water, and all our awesome sponsors will be!
- 1K Starts at 830am
- 5K Starts at 9am
- Awards Ceremony 10am
*NOTE* We do NOT mail out awards, so if you think you placed, please be sure to stick around. We also do NOT mail out shirts so if you do not come to either pickup option, we will not be able to mail them.
- Restrooms are located inside the pavilions area
- We are using USATF Certified Course #GA16050WC. It's a 2 1/2 loop course (This is the official course of Newtown Park)
- Results will be posted shortly after the race on active.com
Run For It! Productions