In memory of Tyler Kubilus, a student athlete who died in an ATV accident in 2009, we will be conducting the 8th Annual 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash on Saturday, June 10, 2017. All proceeds will benefit the Tyler M. Kubilus Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Event details and schedule
5K WALK/RUN AND KIDS DASH:
- 5K Day of Race Registration Accepted: 7:30am - 9am (increases on race day to $25.00/adult $20.00/ 17yrs & under)
- Race Start: 9am
- Course: 5K (3.1 miles) consisting of mostly grass with some pavement. The course features significant uphill and downhill grades.
- T Shirts to the first 100 runners/walkers.
- Awards 1st Overall Male & Female, 1st in Age Group Male & Female: 15 & Under, 16 - 20, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51+.
- Kids Dash at 10:30am. $5/Child. All kids receive a race bib and finisher's ribbon. 1 or 2 laps around the Lakeland H.S. track based on age. Day of race registration only. Parents can accompany their kids for free.
- Bring along a Friend!
Over a dozen generous raffle prizes thanks to our sponsors!
2016 Results: Click Here
Like us on Facebook for the photos and latest info.
Tri-Valley Front Runners