Youth hockey coach - bantam level - with no goaltending experience and his goaltender from the previous year has moved and he has no one that age to take his place. Also, you have no one who is willing or available to play, or all your players are too talented to be taken from their position and made the goaltender. How does he proceed?
- Can you ask for volunteers from the team?
- Could you move up a lower level player?
- Can you recruit a player from another association?
- Is there anyone interested in hockey who isn't playing but would like the opportunity?
- Can you rotate players from game to game, practice to practice?