Case Study #19
In developing your practice skills and creative ideas as a coach consider and expand on the following:
- How will you approach the designing of your practice sessions while keeping in mind the overall objectives of the training plan for the team?
- How will you use specific and relevant game situations in understanding how to design practices?
- What areas affect your decisions in developing a practice unit?
- How does teaching sequences effect practices?
- Being well prepared: pros and cons?
- What tools will you use to give feedback to your players?