- Race Results
Run For Your Lives! at the FUNNEST 5K Event of the Season!
The Run For Your Lives! 5K is part of the 2013 Healthy Halloween Fair, a fundraising event for I.H.S., Institute For Human Services and GreenFleet Hawaii. A free wellness fair, snacks & treats, concert, games, and chance for lots of prizes are included with your race entry.
Family Fun Packages
We've made it easy for families to register and save money with Family Team Packages. Sign up your entire family and enjoy all of the races! Kids 12 and under can run in the 1K-eiki race, parents can run in the 5K and/or the 1K fun run/walk. Enter now, space is limited!
Run For Your Lives! 5K Highlights:
• Two Separate Heats:
- “Screamin’ Demons” Sub-7 Minute Mile Group
- “Haunted Harriers” + 7 Minute Mile Group
• Keiki Get Their Own Timed Race!
- 1K-eiki Fun Run (ages 6-12 w/ Awards for 6-8 & 9-12)
• Mile Splits are Timed!
- Prizes Awarded To Fastest Mile Splits!
• Prizes & Awards for Age/Gender Categories
- Bib Numbers Can Also Win Runners Random Prize Drawings
• Runners Can Run w/ Their Families!
- Family Members Can Mix & Match Heats & Runs
• Gorgeous Magic Island Course
- Accurate Jones Counter Measured Course
• Each Runner Receives Goodie Tote Bag Full of Treats
Benefits of Running For Your Lives! @ The Healthy Halloween Fair:
I.H.S., The Institute for Human Services
Games, Wellness Education, Art, Food, Tasty Treats & More
Airconditioned Lua Trailer!!!! (No Honey Buckets Here)
Free Wellness Center
Total Foot Care Wellness
Wellness Swag Bags
Tasty Food & Treats
Fresh Tasty Treats
Refreshing Healthy Beverages & Water
Monster Cakes! Pancake Breakfast (Discounted for Runners)
Monster Cakes! Pancake Breakfast
Prepared by Chef Bob Tom & His Team of Mad Chefs!
Bring Your Creation To Life With a Mad Scientist Toppings Lab!
Toe Jam! Concert
Free Concert Featuring the Chaotic 5 & Paul Izak!
Prizes & Awards
Awards & Prizes Throughout Event
Feets of Strength! Games
Challenge Yourself & Others w/ Foot-Only Field Games!
So get down to Magic Island October 26th and Run For Your Lives!
Event details and schedule
6:00 am - Fair Opens - Warmup w/ Street Jamz & Island Aura Yoga
7-10am - Monster Cakes! Pancake Breakfast
7-1pm - Heal My Sole! Wellness Center Open
7:00 am - 5K First Heat (Flaming Feet - Sub 7 minute miles)
7:30 am - 5K Second Heat (Sole Survivors - 7+ minute miles)
8:15 am - 1K Walkers, Strollers & Cruisers
9 am - 1K-eiki Fun Run (6-12 yrs)
10-1pm - Feets of Strength! Games, Toe Jam Concert, Tasty Treats & Food Vendors & Prize Giveaways